A recent study from the Water Quality Association (WQA) reveals that the top two contaminants which Americans are concerned about in their drinking water are LEAD and ARSENIC. Multi-Pure has been the leader in the drinking water industry with products which treat both lead and arsenic. Currently, Multi-Pure is the only manufacturer with a filter system NSF certified to reduce levels of Arsenic V.
Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems are one of the most effective, economical, convenient and reliable home water filters available today.
Multi-Pure’s systems are certified by NSF to reduce a wide range of contaminants of health concern, as well as aesthetically improve the water.
Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems reduce MTBE, chlorination by-products, PCBs, chloramine, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals like lead and mercury, and many other contaminants.
Beneficial minerals remain in the water.
- Nothing harmful is added to the water.
- Filters should be replaced once a year.
- A variety of systems are available to suit any budget.
- Healthier, cleaner water is conveniently available right at your kitchen sink.
- Below the sink unit can be attached to a refrigerator or instant hot dispenser.
- The countertop unit is portable and easy to move.
- Multi-Pure water costs about 8 cents per gallon.
There is a lifetime warranty on the stainless steel and plastic housings (provided that the filter be changed at least once a year), 1 year on the accessories, and a 90-day money-back guarantee!
What makes Multi-Pure So Effective?
Nationally recognized standards established for the drinking water treatment industry confirm that the most effective systems for the removal of both aesthetic and harmful contaminants are those that utilize solid carbon block filters.
The Multi-Pure densely compacted solid carbon block filter has the ability to micro-strain every molecule of water through microscopic pores. The large surface area allows the water to be in contact with the carbon for a longer period of time, providing greater adsorption of the many different chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and certain heavy metals. Contaminants with a physical size are removed when water passes through the pre-filter, which helps keep the carbon block from clogging prematurely.
The developer of the solid carbon block filter technology, Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems has been a leading manufacturer in the industry since 1970 and has gained a reputation for performance and quality.
Why is NSF Certification important?
NSF is an internationally recognized, not-for-profit, third-party testing organization that tests and certifies products to ensure they meet strict public health standards.
Certified products are tested to verify that they meet certain standards for health and aesthetics. The end result for the customer is the assurance that a system will do what the literature says it will do.
Certification by NSF assures the consumer that:
- Claims of contaminant reduction are true.
- The system does not add anything harmful to the water
- The system is structurally sound.
- Advertising, literature and labeling are not misleading.
- Materials and manufacturing processes do not change.
To ensure that manufacturers continue to meet these requirements, NSF conducts unannounced inspections of manufacturing facilities at least once a year.
Drinking water systems are tested under Standard 42 for Aesthetic Effects (taste, odor, and color) and Standard 53 for Health Effects (contaminants that are considered as established or potential health hazards).
Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems are certified to reduce particulate matter down to 0.5 micron, and to reduce chlorine, chloramine, taste and odor problems, certain pesticides, cysts, VOCs, trihalomethanes, MTBE, and PCBs.
Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems have been listed, certified, and/or registered by the following:
- NSF International
- California Department of Health Services Water Treatment Device
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- State of Wisconsin, Bureau of Building Water Systems, Research and Product Review Unit
- State of Massachusetts, Board of Plumbing
- State of Colorado, Department of Health, Drinking Water Program
For more information on Multi-Pure Products, visit multipure.com.
*Want to receive a discount on your Multi-Pure purchase? Mention this blog post and use referral code 417278-disc for a substantial savings on your purchase today. Call 1-800-622-9208 to order direct.