Eco-conscious companies across the nation are “going green” by installing bottle-less water dispensers and eliminating unnecessary plastic waste. But filtered water coolers are not just for businesses. They also work great as home water coolers. If you’re a consumer of bottled water, just consider all the money you could save by investing in a home water cooler! Seriously – get out a calculator and add up the cost of bottled water. But be prepared: you’ll probably be shocked and outraged.
1. Improve Health – Plastic containers leach petrochemicals into water. More of these chemicals leach into the water over time and with exposure to heat. Some of the chemicals may disrupt the endocrine system and increase cancer risk Scientists are just beginning to uncover the effects of these plastic toxins. If you want to show your employees that you care about them on employee appreciation day, then get rid of that toxic water cooler with the plastic jug!
2. Save Time – Traditional water coolers require a substantial investment of time. Deliveries must be scheduled, and those heavy plastic bottles must be replaced every few days. With a bottleless water dispenser, all you have to do is replace the filter once a year (which takes about two minutes). You know what they say – time is money!
3. Save Money – Most business that switch to filtered water coolers enjoy an annual savings of 50 to 75 percent on water expenses. Of course, it all depends on the number of employees and the amount of water used. How much does your company spend on water deliveries each year? With a bottleless water cooler, you can drink as much water as you want without incurring extra charges.
4. Save Space – Empty plastic water jugs tend to pile up around office water coolers. The empty bottles take up space, and let’s face it – they’re not very appealing to the eye. Give your employees and customers more space to enjoy their water cooler conversations by investing in an efficient bottleless water cooler.
5. Save the Planet – Most water delivery companies reuse their water jugs – for a while. Once the bottles become visibly worn, they’re tossed out. (And remember, the longer a plastic bottle is in use, the more toxic chemicals it leaches into the water!) Some of these bottles are recycled; many are not. Plastic waste is perhaps the greatest threat to our environment. Plastic takes thousands of years to degrade. In the meantime, it ends up in the ocean, in the wildlife, in our food supply – and inside of our bodies. A recent studied found bisphenol-A (BPA), a toxic plastic chemical, in the blood streams of virtually all Americans. When we protect the health of our planet, we protect our own health.
Why pay 10,000 times more for water when you’ve got an endless supply in your kitchen? A filtered water cooler will remove all the toxins from your tap water to give you water that’s healthier, better-tasting and more eco-friendly than anything that comes in a plastic bottle!
Ready to make the switch? Visit www.thewaterfilterlady.com/ or Call Multi-Pure at 1-800-622-9208
*Want to receive a discount on your Multi-Pure purchase? Mention this blog post and use referral code 417278-disc for a substantial savings on your purchase