How To Cure Dry Skin So You’re Swimsuit Ready
Spring has finally sprung, which means it’s time to get swimsuit ready. One of the first things you need to do? Start curing that dry skin. You’ll want to make sure that you drink plenty of water so that your body is adequately hydrated. Then you need to remove any dead skin cells and moisturize the skin by applying a thick lotion. Whether you have localized dryness on the elbows and knees or hands and feet or if you’re just dealing with generally dry skin, there are remedies you can try. These 21 blog posts will share solutions for curing dry skin.
Whole Body Dryness
Scrubbing the skin with a pumice stone will help exfoliate dead skin cells, and after exfoliating you’ll want to apply a thick lotion to rehydrate the skin. An important thing to remember is to protect the skin from harsh conditions that may cause more drying. Check out the cures in these seven blog entries.
- Cure Winter Blahs—Dry Skin Brushing Find out how to brighten the skin by brushing off the dry dead cells with the help of this blog post.
- Natural Cures for Dry Skin This post focuses on homemade cures for all over dryness.
- 5 Effective Natural Cures for Dry and Sensitive Skin Drinking a lot of water will keep skin hydrated and help stave off dry skin.
- 6 Natural Cures for Dry Skin You’ll find more success combating dry skin by exfoliating the skin regularly before moisturizing.
- Dry Skin? We’ve Got You Covered Shower in lukewarm water instead of hot water to keep skin from feeling dry and tight.
- Easy Tips for Curing Your Skin Woes If dry skin is something you are continually battling, you may want to try using a humidifier to add moisture to the air.
- 25 Natural Remedies for Dry Skin There are plenty of easily accessible ingredients that can be used in a myriad of ways to heal or prevent dry skin.
Elbows and Knees
Knees and elbows endure a lot of wear and tear, so extra care must be taken to make sure no damage is done. If the knees and elbows are already dry and cracked, try washing them gently with a non-drying soap and moisturizing right after washing to seal in the moisture on the skin. If the skin on the elbows or knees looks darker than the rest of the skin, try scrubbing half a lemon on them to naturally bleach the skin. For more ways to pamper dry skin and get ready for summer, look at these seven blog entries.
- Fight Dry Skin with Carmex Use this product in a new way to heal extremely dry skin on elbows and knees.
- Smooth Out Dry, Scaly Skin on Elbows and Knees Use ingredients from the refrigerator to soften and moisturize dry elbows and knees.
- Caring for Dry Knees and Elbows! Learn what types of cream to use and not to use based on this blog post.
- An Eye Opener on Shea Butter Try Shea butter for everything from under eye cream to moisturizer for rough knees and elbows.
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin Eating proper foods and moisturizing the skin with coconut oil can help prevent dry skin.
- How to Deal with Extra Dry Elbows, Heels, and Knees Some easy ways you can help keep skin moisturized is scrubbing with a sugar scrub and limiting baths.
- How to Cure Dry Elbows Drink plenty of water, shower in tepid water and moisturize regularly to keep your skin soft.
Hands and Feet
Hands and feet are the work horses of the body, and they often pay the price by becoming dry, cracked and painful. There are a plethora of skin creams on the market, but who needs those when the ingredients for making a dry skin remedy are probably already in the kitchen? To learn how to make some home remedies, take a look at these seven blog articles.
- Wind-Whipped Winter Dry Skin Cured Naturally This post will help you learn remedies to heal dry, splitting skin on your hands and other body parts.
- Need a Hand Curing Dry Skin? This special soap can help keep hands from drying out all winter.
- Having Dry Cracked Skin? Here’s What You Need to Do Aloe Vera plants can help keep your hands moist and cure cracked skin.
- Best Home Remedies for Dry, Cracked Hands Take a look at this informative blog post detailing how to soften dry, cracked hands.
- Home Remedy for Dry Hands and Feet Try the steps detailed in this blog article to treat dry hands and feet.
- Rescue Remedies for Winter Hands and Feet Make some dry hand honey paste that will soften hands overnight.
- Natural Skin Care Remedies for Dry Skin Use coconut oil, Shea butter and beeswax to make a hand lotion bar that will treat dry skin.